Register to attend a worship service
From Saturday 5th December we will be opening the church for a small number of people to attend the worship service in person each week, which begins at 12 noon.
- Allocations will be on a first-come, first-served basis
- You should only register for those in your immediate family / household (up to a max of 5 persons, unless otherwise agreed)
- You will be allocated a Sabbath service to attend and contacted 2 days prior to your allocated Sabbath to confirm your attendance
- You should not attend any if you have not been contacted
- On your allocated Sabbath you should between 11.55am and 12 midday. The service begins at 12 midday.
- The service will finish by 12.50pm. You should leave the building immediately after the service is finished. Under government guidance religious services are allowed to last for a maximum of 1 hour, including entry & exit
- There is NO minimum age, but children will be expected to sit and remain with parents throughout the service
- Access will be to the main worship hall only (as well as bathroom facilities)
- The service will be streamed live and you may be shown online
- You may be asked to take some part in the service, but you will be contacted beforehand if this is the case
Please read “Further Information” before you register below.
Do Not Attend
Do not attend if you have:
- a temperature of 38˚C or more; any other symptoms such as a new cough, loss or changed sense of taste or smell
- been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus
- been living with someone who is unwell and may have coronavirus
You will need to phone your GP and along with all those you live with restrict your movements. If you have recently travelled to Ireland you will need to consult government advice.
- Wash hands on entry to building
- Sign all family members in/out in logbook (kept for contract tracing purposes) – the deaconate team present will guide you through this
- Go to your assigned seating – the deaconate team present will help you with this
While in the Building
- Respect physical distancing guidelines of 2m (except between family members) at all times
- Use wipes to clean objects after using them
- Sanitise / wash hands regularly
- Cloth face coverings should be worn by everyone aged 13 or above
- Only the main worship hall and toilets will be accessible
- Follow the guidance of the greeters