Church Officer Elections
To elect church officers for the 2022-2023 period, the process will be conducted in 6 steps:
- Receiving of nomations for Organising Committe by Ranelagh Church members (online, paper & WhatsApp nominations to be accepted) – until Thu 2nd December (COMPLETE)
- Acceptance of Organising Committee by church / church board – Saturday 4th December (COMPLETE)
- Nominations for Nominating Committee by Organising Committee members – Monday 6th December, 8pm (COMPLETE)
- Acceptance of Nominating Committee by church / church board – Saturday 11th December (COMPLETE)
- Nomination of church office holders by Nominating Committee – Sunday 12th December & Saturday 18th December
- Acceptance of Nominating Committee report by church / church board – date tbc
In Process: Step 3 / Step 4
The Organising Commitee met on Monday 6th December and the following people have been nominated to make up the 12-person Nominating Committee: Busi, Csilla, Diane, Heather, Joan, Juliana, Natasha, Nave, Pamu, Petar, Takondwa, Victoria, chaired by Pastor Adam.
The church body will be updated on Sabbath 11th December during the worship service.
Role of Nominating Committee
The Nominating Committee will be made up of 12 members who will be responsible for nominating the church officers for the period 2022-2023.