Afternoon Worship Service Registration
On Saturday 27th November at 2pm we will be holding an afternoon worship service for people to attend who are still hesitant to attend the 11.15am full capacity morning worship service or for some other reason do not want to or cannot attend the morning worship service.
The service will follow a shortened version of the morning worship service and will last about 1 hour.
More stringent public health measures will be in place for this service, including:
- full social distancing (including limited capacity)
- registration to attend mandatory
- attendees should not have attended same week’s morning worship service
Do not attend if you have:
- a temperature of 38˚C or more; any other symptoms such as a new cough, loss or changed sense of taste or smell
- been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus
- been living with someone who is unwell and may have coronavirus
You will need to phone your GP and along with all those you live with restrict your movements. If you have recently travelled to Ireland you will need to consult government advice.
While in the Building
- Respect physical distancing guidelines of 2m (except between family members) at all times
- Use wipes to clean objects after using them
- Sanitise / wash hands regularly
- Face masks should be worn by everyone aged 13 or above
- Only the main worship hall and toilets will be accessible
- Follow the guidance of the leaders on the day