Register to attend a worship service
From Saturday 19th September we will be opening the church for a small number of people to attend the worship service in person each week, which begins at 12 noon.
- Allocations will be on a first-come, first-served basis
- You should only register for those in your immediate family / household (up to a max of 5 persons)
- You will be allocated a Sabbath service to attend and contacted 2 days prior to your allocated Sabbath to confirm your attendance
- You should not attend any if you have not been contacted
- On your allocated Sabbath you should arrive no earlier than 11.30am and the building will be vacated immediately after the service
- You should leave the building immediately after the service is finished
- There is NO minimum age, but children will be expected to sit and remain with parents throughout the service
- Access will be to the main worship hall only (as well as bathroom facilities)
- The service will be streamed live and you may be shown online
Please read “Further Information” before you register below.
Do Not Attend
Do not attend if you have:
- a temperature of 38˚C or more; any other symptoms such as a new cough, loss or changed sense of taste or smell
- been in close contact with someone who has tested positive for coronavirus
- been living with someone who is unwell and may have coronavirus
You will need to phone your GP and along with all those you live with restrict your movements. If you have visited a country which is not on the Green List in the last 14 days you should not attend.
- Wash hands on entry to building
- Sign all family members in/out in logbook (kept for contract tracing purposes)
While in the Building
- Respect physical distancing guidelines of 2m (except between family members) at all times
- Use wipes to clean objects after using them
- Sanitise / wash hands regularly
- Cloth face coverings should be worn by while not actively engaged in filming (aged 13+)
You Should Know
If you are in the building for longer than 2 hours with someone who displays covid-19 symptoms within 48 hours of being in the building with you, you (and all those you live with) may be requested to restrict your movement by contract tracers.